Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I just had a thread bumped for 1 upsmanship. Do you realize what that means? If someone expresses an opinion, you are not allowed to express a better opinion. I was told that 1 upsmanship could only be carried on in PMs. It appears that opposing opinions are not welcome in threads. Starting to look like a BO setup. Just my personal opinion. Frank...
111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
guess that means I can't post anymore since all my posts are superior

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your pissed that one of your threads were deleted, I'm with you! It seems that the Mod squad police are giving warning to unscrupulous posters. Just a part of what they do.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I would like to see this thread locked due to annoying artwork as your signature.. It looks too much like Joe Biden.. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• walter-90998777353.jpeg
    walter-90998777353.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It had nothing to do with a difference of opinion, it was a ongoing and continuing war of one upmanship. I asked in a post that it stop and post was ignored...

"Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post!"

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.*

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread