abbey

bedwards

Dec 6, 2006
Hey everybody, the one on the left I found at one of my hunting holes. The one on the right I found while driving down a dirt road. A friend needed a ride to work, as i was going to pick her up I swear I seen one sticking straight up out of the ground in the field about 30 feet out. I told her about because she collects too. I did not see it on the way back down the dirt road I told her I must have been hallucinating. I was running low on gas too so I did not stop and look for it. Most of the time It is a stick or a leaf anyway. After filling up with gas I had to go back. Sure Enough 30 feet out sticking straight up pointing to heaven was this one. I am calling it an Abbey what do you all think? Bedwards
march0407050.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bedwards

Dec 6, 2006
Thanks Steven and Pickaway. Hope to find some more tomorrow if it is not storming to bad. Severe weather In the forecast for Sat. I will be out there in it if it is only rain, knee deep in mud. That is my favorite time to go I usually find the most during a shower the rain makes those chips shine. Bedwards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread