Abbreviated hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to the beach my normal time (10 a.m.) Shortly after, my wife calls says her car won't start. To add to this, our central AC stopped blowing cold air last night. So she was less than thrilled. Me, I tend to roll with the punches, because there are worse things in life. Well, since I was an hour away from her, she called roadside assistance who got there pretty quick. So, she got a ride to work and everything's good. About 12:30 my wife calls and asks me how quick can I get home to meet the AC guy. >:( Of course, this is when I am far from my car. >:( This was all I could find in the 2h 40 mins. Oh well, the gold will have to wait til next time.

$ .36 and a 20 pence coin and what I am guessing is part to a tongue ring or belly button ring (threaded hole)
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
accidentally leave the cell phone in the car or let the batteries run down so you wont get bugged and interrupted!! :tongue3: just kidding of course!

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the pence... I found an old one here in a kids park...?

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seeker41 said:
accidentally leave the cell phone in the car or let the batteries run down so you wont get bugged and interrupted!! :tongue3: just kidding of course!
LOL

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S.S.Tupperware said:
Nice job on the pence... I found an old one here in a kids park...?
Thanks, got a pic of yours?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread