Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it was mentioned about how fast the return was and it was very fast. I don't do the facebook thing and don't twitter and wouldn't even text except I have a deaf daughter and so I was forced to. My wife posted it on facebook for me and asked for everyone in our area to share. When you are in a small rural setting as we are here with a town under 10,000 plus country folk, word gets around pretty quick. By the way, we had several other people contact us about their lost keys as well. My wife took a pic of the keys to use when she posted, there was also a little flash light with it that didn't work. But I was still amazed as quickly we got a response. The husband told me that in order to calm his wife, he said that he probably lost them but she remembered setting them on the back of the vehicle while she got something out. The husband was extremely happy that he didn't have to go to three dealerships to get new keys made. the ring that held the keys etc. was already stretched out somewhat from being run over, another time or two and they would have been scattered. Heck I can have a screwdriver in my hand and the next minute I am trying to find it. I was just glad to be the one to find them and actually try to find the owners. Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful day. DL

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting