about to start digging for peralta treasure.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to dig on my own.didn't meet with government, they didn't seem interested.interested. we are still making arrangements and im searching for three more diggers. I also have the location to another treasure, but I don't know the name of it.my map/document says cavern of the gold.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK there zippy, you're going to dig on your own... But need three diggers :icon_scratch: Is this an oxymoron of some sort :dontknow:

Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
hand print-2_edited-3.jpg Peralta, Have you gotten any detector readings at these sites?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are going to end up broke, dead or in Jail. Best of luck to you!

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK there zippy, you're going to dig on your own... But need three diggers :icon_scratch: Is this an oxymoron of some sort :dontknow:

Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:

Sorry you didn't understand and I'm a year late, haha.I meant I'd bypass the government.
Take care
Tom

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck peralta ,, and remember , even though the Government did not seem interested now , if you find any treasure and post that you did , they will be interested then......

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck peralta ,, and remember , even though the Government did not seem interested now , if you find any treasure and post that you did , they will be interested then......

Hello mica66,sorry this is late, I won't display my treasures lol.Don't forget,you have to assist in digging them out,lol.
Take Care
Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread