Absolutely crushed! Need Bigfoot coil

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I started serious metal detecting two years ago though I'd tried it a few times many years ago. I've been using a DFX-300 with a bigfoot coil that my friend recommended I get. I was lucky to find one for sale on E-bay about a year ago. But yesterday it DIED :( Yesterday my coil finally broke and I'm beyond heartbroken.

To me metal detecting is physical therapy and mental therapy. I just LOVE it. But I feel empty without this coil. It has been my baby a year and now it's broken :(

I'm in desperate need of a bigfoot coil for a DFX 300. Please if you have one you'd sell send me your price!

You'd make a girl very happy.

Crying in Florida....

Barbara

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would get ahold of Whites as there customer service and repair center are absolutely great. I am not positive but I would bet they can repair that coil for you and if you tell them you are a die hard Whites user you may get it dome for free or reduced cost There number is 1-800-574-6911
Also you can get on their forum and maybe find a lead on another coil if the need be. here is a link to their forum White's Electronics, Inc. Forums
Good luck
Steve

OP
OP
Kapidr

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I don't need the DFX I need the BIGFOOT coil :(