ABSOLUTELY DIGUSTING. STOP CRHING NOW!

Treasurehunter133

Jan 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
If it wasn't visible while the roll was wrapped, then why would you demand an apology? How could they have known? Do you think the bank tellers did this to you on purpose?

Sorry you got a crappy roll :-)

No excuse for this, but now that it's out the perp will win his laugh. I would have stayed hush on this matter and not play into their game.

Pics and a bank affidavit signed by two nuns and a priest ,or it didn't happen!

Sounds like you found some ones "dump bank"....

Why you complaining to the teller? You think the teller pooped on the coins and you busted him/her?
You asked for c.w.c.'s? Then you politely let the bank know they need to i.d. the "depositor" for the banks (and your) interests.

Were it my bank you'd be all done demanding except for the "paper work" after going off on a teller. Pun intended.

Last edited:
I CANNOT LIVE AND DETECT IN A WORLD WITH FECES ENCRUSTED CENTS.

i bet you still checked them :laughing9: you CRH guys are crazy like that lol

They call that "Patina".

noun: patina; plural noun: patinas

A green or brown film on the surface of bronze or similar metals.

I will never dig an old outhouse crapper again. Really though coins and bills carry many germs.Hard to imaging someone taking the time to do this with a little roll of pennies.

they must i have been drunk or stoned

Ok, so the teller didn't notice something that smelled up your entire car? If they are that brain dead go change a $50 bill for two $100 bills.

Maybe they were those chocolate coins...but unwrapped (he said with a perfectly straight face). 😐

Pics and a bank affidavit signed by two nuns and a priest ,or it didn't happen!

Sounds like you found some ones "dump bank"....

Why you complaining to the teller? You think the teller pooped on the coins and you busted him/her?
You asked for c.w.c.'s? Then you politely let the bank know they need to i.d. the "depositor" for the banks (and your) interests.

Were it my bank you'd be all done demanding except for the "paper work" after going off on a teller. Pun intended.

what-he-said.jpg

What's the matter with people today? :dontknow:

Ok, so the teller didn't notice something that smelled up your entire car? If they are that brain dead go change a $50 bill for two $100 bills.

The end coins were fine but there wasn’t even 50 cents in it. It was throughout the rest of it.think of it as this you have a fart captured in a bottle you open it and it goes evrywhere.

That's crappy, but not the banks fault....could be worse....crap on quarters!!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back