Accessories for AT Pro

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may not be able to get the nox 800 this year but I definitely can get some accessories for the AT Pro. I already have a couple Orange Pinpointers, Garrett hand trowel, 8x11 stock coil, and 5x8 coil. I was considering a larger coil or wireless headphones or anything else... What are your suggestions? I’m not strictly attached to the brand.

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detech Ultimate 13” coil, or Wireless Zlink headphones are a couple goodies for the AT.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What "Iffy Signals" said.....:icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That at pro is a great machine its the swiss army knife of detectors Ive learned going to so called hunted out spots that if you swing 1/3 slower you will be shocked at all the little signals that produce I personally love the amphibian head phones the tones are amazing on the AT

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would recommend the Z-link, once you go wireless you will never want to be tethered to your machine again!

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Hmm. I'd save the money for the EQ800. You've got plenty of stuff for the at pro, imo. Once you get the 800 you'll have a wireless headset so you'll know just how unimportant that option is.

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, for urban hunting I think the AT pro international is still the best machine I've used. Granted I'm in Canada so our coinage is made of trash metal but the pro ID's almost everything far more accurately than the Kruzer or the Deus I've tried. I haven't tried a NOX yet but it seems to have the same failings. The only place the Pro fails is at extreme depth and in heavy iron. That's where the other machines thrive so............make sure you keep your pro running, there's nothing on the market that's an all around better machine.

That being said........the only accessory I'd suggest is a larger NEL storm coil for that extra deep soil, if you have any soil that deep. Run pro zero wide open and you're set 90% of the time.

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, for urban hunting I think the AT pro international is still the best machine I've used. Granted I'm in Canada so our coinage is made of trash metal but the pro ID's almost everything far more accurately than the Kruzer or the Deus I've tried. I haven't tried a NOX yet but it seems to have the same failings. The only place the Pro fails is at extreme depth and in heavy iron. That's where the other machines thrive so............make sure you keep your pro running, there's nothing on the market that's an all around better machine.

That being said........the only accessory I'd suggest is a larger NEL storm coil for that extra deep soil, if you have any soil that deep. Run pro zero wide open, go low and slow and you're set 90% of the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions