Ace 250 5x8 coil ?

JimJ

Mar 24, 2016
Metz, WV
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, At Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ed, I do not think they will. I have the Ace 350 and the AT Pro coils will not match up. But on a positive not the AT Pro will likely come down in price some now that the AT Max is out. Best of luck to you.

OP
OP
Ed-NH

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi Jim, thank you for that information much appreciated. I've got my eye on a used AT Pro. I've heard they do quite well in iron separation. I use a Minelab explorer.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, the coil plug on the AT pro is different because of it's being waterproof. The Minelab you have is a good machine, and I believe JimJ is correct as far as prices for the Pro because of the Max. I have a Pro, and came close to buying the Max, but there IS that Minelab EQ 6 & 800 coming out, so..........

OP
OP
Ed-NH

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi Sprailroad and thank you for the info on the coil connector that makes perfect sense. I love the ex2 for fields/woods. I use my TDI at the ocean in the winter. I've heard really good things about the AT Pro for iron separation and that is what I am thinking of. I'd like to revisit a lot of our sites with the AT Pro and possibly pick up some things that I missed with the ex2. I'm guessing some AT Pro's will come for sale now that the Max is out. I'll have to keep an eye on the classified ad forum. Thanks again and best hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread