ace 250 kicks my mxts butt, Im not happy!

nuggetbuster

Greenie
Oct 4, 2006
ace 250 kicks my mxt's butt, Im not happy!

I recieved a ace 250 for xmas and went out in the back yard today to try it out, First let me tell you that I have a mxt and have had it for about two years now and ive wen't through my back yard many of times with it and I always go over a small area where there used to be a vegtable garden. Well, what happens? I take that $195.00 detector and in three minutes (not joking) I find a 1951 wheat penny with it about four inches down. I was so confident that I had picked the yard clean with my mxt that I carried change out and threw on the ground to see how the ace did! >:(

Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: ace 250 kicks my mxt's butt, Im not happy!

leep33 said:
P.S. I am including a picture of my detector and a coin I found and the SunRay Probe that is attached to the rod of the detector. I would be lost without this probe.

I had a girlfriend who was lost without her pro*e...,oop's wrong forum!

Well if your girlfriend lost her pro*e, I think I found it in a cornfiled in November of last year. It's long and has a vibrator, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, if she wants it I'll send it to her :), By the way I found it with my ACE 250!

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: ace 250 kicks my mxt's butt, Im not happy!

The MXT would not miss a wheat at 4 inches, I am 100% certain of that. I have an MXT and have found wheats at 6 inches ringing loud and clear. Is it possible that you just missed that particular spot?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread