ace 250

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
The ace 250 isn't to bad on wet sand but you'll have to turn the sensitivity down to 2or3 an for being in the water the machine wasn't built to be submerged in the water so anything more then half way up the coil pole or anything that the control panel will get wet..I wouldn't try as it will result in a burned out machine...

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I belive this will answer your question

Crackbadger a member of this forum beach hunts with his 250 and is very succesful

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
creeper71 said:
TEXAN Connection said:
I belive this will answer your question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry0fs1QFPCo

Crackbadger a member of this forum beach hunts with his 250 and is very successful
yeah True that! Crackbadger is the one that taught me what I wrote last year to help you out
I don't think anyone on here is as successful as Crackbadger is with his machines

Crackbadger is the Ace250 beach hunting king. :icon_king:

M

michigan michael

I actually seen a youtube post of his and they were over in Korea. Him and King Pulltab are living the dream. Traveling beach to beach paying for their endless vacation with what they find on the beaches. Seems pretty crazy but they arm themselves most of the time with the ACE 250. :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some some great success this year with my 250, it just takes a bit getting used to, but a very easy machine to learn and use. This is my second year using it and I have some great finds and hope to have many more over the years to come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread