Ace 400i Pulls Out A Couple More Rings Today! It's A Hot Detector......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
bd 1.jpg

The new ACE detectors sure give a lot of bang for a buck. They make excellent coin and ring shooters. I must have found about 20 rings with them.

bd 2.jpg

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds, I really like the new ACE series. I got a 350 half a year before the new ones were introduced, that is great as well. Do you know that the guy who sells the NEL coils also offers a waterproof housing? I just got mine delivered and now suddenly have two water machines with my AT Pro, how awesome is that :)

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Nice finds, I really like the new ACE series. I got a 350 half a year before the new ones were introduced, that is great as well. Do you know that the guy who sells the NEL coils also offers a waterproof housing? I just got mine delivered and now suddenly have two water machines with my AT Pro, how awesome is that :)

I saw those ACE Covers. I am curious as to how well they work. Keep us up to date please. :)

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I saw those ACE Covers. I am curious as to how well they work. Keep us up to date please. :)

I haven't taken it out yet as I can't transport two detectors on my bicycle but it survived two hours in the bathtub just fine :thumbsup:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
John "congrats" on your clad coins and bodacious rings finds - you sure know the Garrett machines and thank you for your pictures and story.

Texas ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread