Ace Finds Cache

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I had some time today to do a little detecting. So I went over to my grandfather's house that was built in 1915. (old on the west coast) I started in the backyard. I've been detecting this backyard for a couple of months now and decided to swing the coil real
slow. I get this mixed penny, dime signal. I pinpoint the section and it reads like a two foot stretch. I'm
thinking it's probably a metal pipe or something. So I start digging and out pops two pennies stuck together. Then another and another. Then a dime and another and another. I ended up with 17 pennies and 5 dimes OUT OF ONE HOLE!!!

I was super siked!! I have no pic's cause it was all clad and you all know what that crap looks like.

I was hoping for a glass jar but didn't find any. Also found a quarter and penny in another hole. All clad.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!!!

Fishstank

Upvote 0

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
BETTER THAN MY FINDS!!! NAILS............................................................................... GREAT FINDS!!! :thumbsup:

SEMPER FI :sunny:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: It all adds up. :icon_pirat:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sounds like a great day indeed, Fishtank! I would have been psyched too! Congrats! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Fishstank

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Thanks for your respones. Like I said I've been hunting this property for some time now. I have dug a lot of coins nothing older than early 60's clad. That's why I chose to slow it down and really try to listen for faint signals. I got that cache at 2 inches down. I don't know how I missed it before.

Fishstank

al-nm

May 8, 2008
new mexico
Detector(s) used
6000xlpro
love it when ya find all the coins in one hole. gives you time to take a nap under a tree. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions