active members volanteer to escavate a treasure

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under the guidance of TreasureNet moderators, a team would be formed to escavate a treasure.TreasureNet will submit information to TreasureNet readers and magazine.this treasure would be a real true treasure from the 1700s and belonged to the church.the group will be given the locating and markings to enter the hidden cashe. Group will provide their own insurance, camping equipment, food and other equipment..the group will decide the treasure 50%,ten%to treasure giver (me) and 40%to donations of food (world food organizations).
Treasure net and magazine will cover all trips and lodging for setting up the treasure hunt.it must be started now due to temperatures and my schedules.if the treasure hunt is accepted, a meeting would take place with TreasureNet and magazine so they can see the proof of treasure location and true markings.if it works out I might provide yous with a second and third treasure.
Invites to enter will go to a certain amount of people from usa.then from that large group you will have a lottery to pick the main group.
if this goes smoothly you could next have a lottery of people from around the world but original TreasureNet participants will be priority even if one is crippled.
Nobody but TreasureNet /magazine/this writer will know secret of locations until team is formed and ready to retreive treasure.
Any attorney moneys will be the first taken out of treasure before it is divided.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am seeking true unpublished stories about Connecticut bury treasures that you are no longer looking for. [email protected] Good luck to all seeking treasures on Earth.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not like that any attorney moneys will be the first taken out of treasure before it is divided. Bad idea.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
odd this post has been here since Apr 04,& mentions Under the guidance of TreasureNet moderator's yet
I for one have never seen this post before :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread