OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copy the video location and then click on the Video Icon right below the Paper Clip Icon and paste in in there.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds .... In the first video that you are finding stuff on the hillside why do you think they are so close to the surface? From erosion higher up the hill ? I have a few spots similar to that but I have never tried to just rake the top layer.

OP
OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds .... In the first video that you are finding stuff on the hillside why do you think they are so close to the surface? From erosion higher up the hill ? I have a few spots similar to that but I have never tried to just rake the top layer.

There is a Village site right above this on the flat but the man that owns it doesn't allow any hunting. The reason there are so many pieces on this hill side is about 40 years ago they bulldozed a bunch of trees over the side of the hill and the artifacts were pushed over too.

OP
OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess since no one else is going to add any I'll put up a few more. Surely someone else has videos they can post. These were done with my old camera and aren't very good. lol

Last edited:

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for sharing inspiring me as well to starting doing videos - I have a hard time as it is taking In Situ pictures - I get too excited when I find something :)

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Steve, I don't think I have any videos here but I do have some in situs... Some are scans of old 35mm camera shots.

Dig1_zpskq7novet.jpg

I guess you could fake the tree root going through this pot, but it would take some time.

DSC00269Small.jpg

IMG_2616Small.jpg

Pot eroding out of creek bank.

IMG_2641Small.jpg

Some more pottery.

IMG_7344.jpg

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will try to do some video for ya,but im lucky just to get a picture,if i would of saw that screem dude in joshua's last pic....well do not know what too say.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed the show, my phone won't let me send the videos anywhere, keeps telling me the file size is too large, even when it's only 4 seconds! So I don't even bother with videos any more.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do some on youtube but not that many I take insitus as most members do though the videos not so much.

OP
OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do some on youtube but not that many I take insitus as most members do though the videos not so much.

I'm basically the same way lately. I normally just take a few pictures now unless it's looks to be an exceptional piece and then I will video it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread