Ad to GOLD nugets PCS ---------- Solved

M

MR Senior L4S

5 for 2009////////// AURICUPRIDE and they are h.collectibles priced little > than 1/2 for Clear gold . Those are 72.7 grams , 68.5 gr. 22,4 gr. 17,6 gr. and Specimen with grek letter P ( st. for PAYEE -- things you pay for something { omega is merchant mark } 9.5 gr. ----- 1/3 of ounce Portugis use in XVI and XVII A.D. Very possible from Cadix .( shape and lettering usage )

Attachments

• DSC06076.JPG
    DSC06076.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 354

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: Ad to GOLD nugets PCS

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Sweet digs you are Da Man!

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Waldemar, VERY nice :thumbsup:. . . I must be hunting in all the wrong places :tongue3:

I'm glad see your posts and welcome to T-Net :icon_sunny:

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star

More crappy finds from that piece of junk Vision, eh? ;D

Amazing!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king:

You might as well cancel all the contests - we'll just declare you the winner! :wink:

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

THAT VISION IS GREAT ON GOLD, MF'R WTG!! WELOME TO T-NET.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

watercolor said:
Waldemar, VERY nice :thumbsup:. . . I must be hunting in all the wrong places :tongue3:

I'm glad see your posts and welcome to T-Net :icon_sunny: Not wrong places --- reading in Your DFX will be for gold > 50% # 50 , lower % from 52-58 and at least 7-11 down . On E-track reading is slightly lover than indian cent . But on DFX first reading will jump 27-58 , then You must swinging faster to estabiling electro induction from target , then You recive stady signal # 50 up to 58 . Some of those nuggets have only 20% AU , wil apear like copper 78 for smal and 88-92 for big one . I dip them in sulfur acid for 24 hr. , so outer surface is wash out . When You find them the looks dark , You have to recogn. them by shape and weight.

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1

MR Senior L4S said:
watercolor said:

I'm glad see your posts and welcome to T-Net :icon_sunny: Not wrong places --- reading in Your DFX will be for gold > 50% # 50 , lower % from 52-58 and at least 7-11 down . On E-track reading is slightly lover than indian cent . But on DFX first reading will jump 27-58 , then You must swinging faster to estabiling electro induction from target , then You recive stady signal # 50 up to 58 . Some of those nuggets have only 20% AU , wil apear like copper 78 for smal and 88-92 for big one . I dip them in sulfur acid for 24 hr. , so outer surface is wash out . When You find them the looks dark , You have to recogn. them by shape and weight.

Now I wonder how many I've thrown away, thinking they were just dark molten globs. :dontknow:
Are these found around the Chicago area?

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS

litefire56 said:
MR Senior L4S said:
watercolor said:

Now I wonder how many I've thrown away, thinking they were just dark molten globs. :dontknow:
Are these found around the Chicago area?

Ditto

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

MR Senior L4S said:
5 for 2009////////// AURICUPRIDE and they are h.collectibles priced little > than 1/2 for Clear gold . Those are 72.7 grams , 68.5 gr. 22,4 gr. 17,6 gr. and Specimen with grek letter P ( st. for PAYEE -- things you pay for something { omega is merchant mark } 9.5 gr. ----- 1/3 of ounce Portugis use in XVI and XVII A.D. Very possible from Cadix .( shape and lettering usage ) Looking for new owner !

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I still don't, uhh, get it. But congrats you Molten Finder!

bugs

Jul 26, 2009
IL South of 80
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr Senior after looking over your finds MF,R your in the money, about $3,889.87 :icon_thumleft:

bugs

Jul 26, 2009
IL South of 80
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am really trying to understand the MFR s unless I am wrong he is saying he has 191 grams at a little more than half for clear which is 58.3 % gold or 14K comes out to oops gold went up again now the MF'R has 3,918.25 USD. and he found it in Chicago all with a MF bird sitting on what looks like a MF nickel.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

bugs said:
Well I am really trying to understand the MFR s unless I am wrong he is saying he has 191 grams at a little more than half for clear which is 58.3 % gold or 14K comes out to oops gold went up again now the MF'R has 3,918.25 USD. and he found it in Chicago all with a MF bird sitting on what looks like a MF nickel.
/////////////// They gone for 4200 , are You happy ???????????

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
MR Senior L4S said:
bugs said:
/////////////// They gone for 4200 , are You happy ???????????

Does this mean your White's V3 that you complain about MF will be gone too? Find a few more of those an you can get this for $23,000 to 56,000 (girl not included)
exp5000a.jpg

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/okm/exp5000.htm

bugs

Jul 26, 2009
IL South of 80
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I surrender you are da man. :headbang: :headbang: :icon_thumleft:I leave Dec 27 for the potato patch. If I am 1/10th as lucky as you I will be a happy man. I tried to put up photos before but couldn't some thing to do with compressing the photo first well I will figure it out and some might find them interesting.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Does this mean your White's V3 that you complain about MF will be gone too? Find a few more of those an you can get this for $23,000 to 56,000 (girl not included)
/////////// I sold one better than You s. for 1200 on JEBAJ ( pierdol in slovenian lang. ) ------ gibleescoins , next week i 'm starting selling some finds from Europe . ////////// Whites are good for BS. specially in cold . If You are serious ------ Minelab EX II is still best !!!!!!!!!!!!! Used and good EQ. I was trying to bit for 960 $ ( 10 years old ) ______ became looser !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread