Addicted

CodyCat Borat

Jan 15, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra-50, Whites classic 2
Hi everybody, my name is Al and although I am new to the forum, I am not new to metal detecting. I got my first MD as a gift about 15 years ago for Fathers day. In the beginning I was out almost every day, then for some unknown reason I went out less and less. Probably because of work and the hours I was keeping. Anyway I now get home by 3 every day so I have more time to devote to my hobby.
I live on Long Island on the east end.There are many places to MD around here.
I am using a Minelab X-terra50 and a Whites Classic 2. The Whites is a really good coin shooter, and the Minelab detects so deep it's mind boggling. My best finds have been some colonial coins from the 18th Century.
Anyway nice to meet everybody and good luck to all.
Al

Attachments

• Borat2.jpg
    Borat2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 783

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Al,

Welcome to T-Net, great to see ya! Thanks for replying to my post about the Indian artifact...maybe a caveman did carve it. ;D Anyway, keep those posts coming and happy hunting. Forgot to mention...MDA is trying to help all the addicted...there's no cure.

;) RR

Attachments

• Welcome Plane.gif
    Welcome Plane.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 740

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Please post your finds with pics. You have a great place to hunt.
Burdie

OP
OP
CodyCat Borat

CodyCat Borat

Jan 15, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra-50, Whites classic 2
Montana Jim said:
Welcome to mug shots! I've been enjoying your posts... your being pretty active! Awesome...

Thank you. :)
I never knew the site even existed until earlier this year. Now I'm here almost every day.Truly Addicted!!!!
I have been doing this for quite some time, and really do enjoy the peace and tranquility of MD.
I have to say that the people I have met on here are really great and always have useful tips and quality information.
My favorite forum is "what is it."
Quite amusing..
Anyway pleasure to meet you.

CC

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Gosh... you DO look quite similar to Borat!! lol Fun times....

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions