Adds & pop ups

No problems here, I use AdBlock. Blocked 5 ads since I clicked on this page.

OK so since nobody seems to "Get it" yet go here. https://adblockplus.org Free ad on ad blocker.... makes life so much more tolerable on the web.

I've never had issues with adds on the web, being as large and pop uppy on pages like the tnet ones are. Using a standard browser... other than normal "click bait" which i just avoid.

i'm heading out i'll try the download later

Goldwasher, I just installed https://adblockplus.org and now everything is back to normal.
I was hesitant at first but I'm now glad I did it. I still think the admins should have set up acceptable ad guidelines before monetizing treasure net. You can't let advertisers have free range over ad size & layout.

I would not mind a pop up ad if there was something of value in it. As it is the one that just popped up when I opened this thread was showing a beautiful model wearing a transparent colored face shield which they claimed was a visor. Now I am trying to figure out how valuable this ad really was.

The pop ups are ridiculous. Just about the time I click on something like a different page an ad will pop up under the cursor and take me to the ad. Frustrating to say the least.

just got word today they are still working on a fix

You's do the Same at least Every 3 days.

Also Let Us Know if you go Three without Popups.

I've been getting the pop ups as well and I agree they are UnWelcome!

Nope, don't get them = NONE

I run Firefox.

And over the years I've twitled then down to zero....

Ya gotta go there or "SUFFER" = PERIOD

Chrome=No popups for me never. Good luck members.

used chrome for years . this is the only sight i started getting pop ups when I started this thread.
Switched to firefox still had them had to download add blocker.

the admins/forum foundry whoever... could make them go away...they put them there in the first place

As stated admins are working on the issue, problem was caused by upgrade.

Today I Started Getting this Ad that Changes Regularly,
on Top of the Banner Line. again. Which doesn't Bother me at all.
as it doesn't Block anything.
But may be a sign of Things going back to Normal

000axt.jpg

I always had a banner ad there, never bothered me as it didn't block or interfere with anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back