Advice Needed *Update*

KyFreeBird

Mar 21, 2009
:icon_scratch: Hello, I need advice as to where to locate a metal detector dealer near Crab Orchard, Kentucky?? I have decided to get a Whites MXT. I believe it will serve my purpose very well. But I am open to discussions about other machines that MD's use here in Kentucky. I believe the soil is pretty mineralized here, but not sure.

Any advice you guys & gals can give, would be appreciated very much.

Thanks,
KyFreeBird

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Advice Needed

The easiest way to find a White's dealer near you would be to go to this page http://whiteselectronics.com/products/how-to-buy.html and in the upper right hand corner you can enter your zip code to find the nearest dealer to you. There are many detectors to choose from and you will surely hear advice about a lot of them here. Welcome to tnet by the way! ;D

Attachments

• welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 170
  • welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 168

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Welcome to Treasure net,
Cynangyl has the best advice on finding a Whites Dealer and the page should even post mapped directions for you to the local stores.
I am in Springfield,Kentucky and hope you find some Great relics once you get to Detecting.

Nova Treasure

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky

Mineralized soil is not a big concern with current technology. If you can give us an idea on how much money you're willing to spend on a detector, we'll certainly provide you with pros and cons of machines from all manufacturers within that price range. Money aside, the best machine for your buck is the one that you're willing to spend alot of time with.

K

Kentucky Kache

There use to be a White's dealer in Somerset.

OP
OP
KyFreeBird

KyFreeBird

Mar 21, 2009
Re: Advice Needed / *Update*

Hey,

Thanks for everyone's imput and advice. What do you think about KellyCo Metal Detectors??? I am just looking for a dealer I can trust and talk to if I have a problem.

I have been researching metal detectors and web sites/fourms and this one seems to be by far the best and most helpful.

I want to thank everyone again for their help. You will probably hear from me again with questions.

Sincerely,

George.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread