After a whole week!

Happy Harry

Feb 15, 2008
San Mateo County California
Detector(s) used
ACE250,Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this an Ocean beach or Fresh water beach???? At the Ocean, stay in the dry sand. Ocean beaches have black sand and salt build up that will drive you and your machine crazy. The Ace250 also is not a water machine so do no get the control box wet. Do not hold your machine with the coil up after it gets wet as the water can run down the shaft and find it's way into the control housing. Water is sneeky. The ACE250 is an excellent machine. Have found lots and lots of fun stuff with it. Remember it is the fun of the hunt not always what you have found. One man's trash is anothers treasure. HHHH

shern_0711

May 19, 2012
I did not know you could get the coil wet on the ace 250. I have had mine for over a year and a half and haven't gotten it wet yet. I always stayed in dry sand!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most any of the new (modern Coils ) Can be submerged, As stated Just don't hold the coil higher than the control box, Thats inviting disaster. Water can and will find it's way into the control housing, BE CAREFULL!!!!!!! and good luck! HH

OP
OP
M

mestiz0

May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys , ive taken it out to the beach a couple times and had a blast! didnt find anything really aside from tabs and cans but it doesnt matter lol i had alot of fun. and to answer the water question its a man made lake, Lake Lahonton.

shern_0711

May 19, 2012
I tried mine at the beach as well today in the water it went nuts...lol. Every movement in water made it go crazy. I'll try fresh water see if it does better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions