After sabbatical, halfdime resumes silver hunt

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
It's been about a month, maybe more, since I got to hunt; today's forecast was for a high of 47 degrees after rain and warm temperatures early in the week. The ground is finally thawing, and I have permission at a house three doors down, so... I found about two dollars in clad along a public sidewalk in front of the house, as well as an 18 wheat, then found this 40 Washington further back in the yard. It isn't Spanish silver, it isn't a Coppa, but I'll take it. I start getting real edgy when I go too long without detecting; this day may have prevented a crime spree here in Western Pennsylvania ;D. You can tell, by the feel of the sun, that warm weather isn't too far away. The digging was incredibly easy, thanks to all the moisture in the ground.

Attachments

• sixthsilver (2).jpg
    sixthsilver (2).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 529
Upvote 0
You're Addicted I tell you...You were going through Withdrawl...You need to seek help...Go to a bank and do a CRH...That may take some of the edge off. Congrats of your Silver score...HH

Many thanks to the snow gods for allowing halfdime to hunt today...HH
Nice Finds...

Nice find. Glad you got out. I agree your addicted. ;) :)

Nice find!! Glad you were able to get out there and get your fix.
You haven't given up on the Silver Farm yet, have you? Nah, I don't think you have. ;)

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Captn_SE said:
Nice find!! Glad you were able to get out there and get your fix.
You haven't given up on the Silver Farm yet, have you? Nah, I don't think you have. ;)

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
I haven't given up on it, but I've given it a pretty good cleanout!

HD is back in action!!!
Congrats on a nice silver.
-MM-

Glad to see you are back out and at it...The silver is always good...HH and hope the weather gets better out there.

HD,
That's a great looking quarter. Glad you got out.
Joe

Well, finally! It's about time! Missed yer silver posts! ;) That's a good 'un!

Great that you were able to get out and hunt, 1/2!

Congrats! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back