After the 2023 Garrett hunt

faribo

Apr 13, 2007
Southern MN
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
AT Pro (when desperate)
I went to my first one. I expected to see an insane event. It was good but not as great as I expected. The Texas hunt on Sunday was killer though. I ended up finding two penny pouches and 2 tokens which netted me 2 silver rounds and two gold coins. Met Chig, KG & Ringy, Digger Dawn, Nugget Noggin, and many more. A special shout out to JrzyRae Digs who is a special kind of wonderful. And of course a special thanks to the Chig for being the wonderful person he is.

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my first one. I expected to see an insane event. It was good but not as great as I expected. The Texas hunt on Sunday was killer though. I ended up finding two penny pouches and 2 tokens which netted me 2 silver rounds and two gold coins. Met Chig, KG & Ringy, Digger Dawn, Nugget Noggin, and many more. A special shout out to JrzyRae Digs who is a special kind of wonderful. And of course a special thanks to the Chig for being the wonderful person he is.
Nice finds!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice report :) What kind of gold coins ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread