Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only element from the periodic table i remember

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET now you got my blood going!! Ag IT IS.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad that we are getting young people here on the board. I am happy that they are taking an interest in their future so early. It gives me hope that there will be some that will be determined to take care of themselves instead of someone else taking care of them. what grade are you in Russel? In middle school, or are you a Freshman in high school? I hope you can learn a lot on this forum.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry for the newbie question but what does Ag mean? I looked it up under the newbie post but didnt understand it-

Students often say, why do I need to learn this? I wonder how many people on here think back to, or look at from a new interested perspective, things like the periodic table and all the relevant info contained therein.

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember that au is gold. Teacher always worded it as a robber a U give me your gold. And sodium which is salt is Na. Would you like a heart attack with all that salt na(h)

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad that we are getting young people here on the board. I am happy that they are taking an interest in their future so early. It gives me hope that there will be some that will be determined to take care of themselves instead of someone else taking care of them. what grade are you in Russel? In middle school, or are you a Freshman in high school? I hope you can learn a lot on this forum.

I'm not sure what to think here- Wilmington I'm in my 30's - sorry I don't remember the majority of my highschool bio/science-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread