Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oakview,

When I first saw your post I read it as "Agenda for 21 Dummies", silly eyes!

It makes sense that "The Rich & Powerful" are at the forefront of "The New World Order". The Robber Barons had to go somewhere but they did not disappear. The drive to enslave us all through the destruction of this Republic as well as any other free thinking organization is in existence.

One thing I believe they will do is to start a Civil War in the U.S.A. and let us kill each other off with our own weapons. But will that really serve their purpose? The U.S. has supposedly played the Big Brother for the world, look at what "the country" did for other countries, we rebuilt them. Who is "the Country" well that's you and me and all the other little people going to our daily jobs, the workers. "WE" earn the money that the government has and is giving and throwing away. The little people, the workers, are what eventually drive the engines of economy and Big Government is busy removing our freedoms, rights, and savings. When the U.S. financially collapses, the U.S. dollar will be worthless, our savings will be gone (inflation), our property will be lost (bank foreclosure's) and WE are literally out in the cold. The money, actually what the money stood for in terms of Real Property will still be there but we will no longer own it.

You and I MUST run our lives on a balanced budget! Income equals expenses and savings without drastic debt. When the consumer debt gets too high we are foreclosed on by the banks. The U.S. Government does not run on a balanced budget and borrows even more money to get ITSELF, that's you and I, further and further into a financial crisis that will run over all of us if WE Do Not Stop THEM! Our Government Must Be Stopped From Hurting US!

Oh excuse me, Am I saying something politically incorrect? I'm sorry but my children, my grandchildren, my great grandchild and my friends mean more to me than having the current government on my tail or even killing me as well as my children.

Why do people still come to this country, legally as well as illegally? It is because even as bad as it is and as bad as the situation here is it is still a lot better than where they come from. The problem here is that this place, This Country the USA, is about to take a nose dive into a cesspool.

And here we sit doing very little about the safety of the country or the safety of the generations to come. The freedoms we have enjoyed so much since we were born are ending. The government of the USA is the enemy along with the USFS and etc. Why are all of these government agencies purchasing all of this hollow point ammunition, its for killing things not target practice.

Ok, I could go on for another two or three month but I must stop. Somebody else take over for now......................63bkpkr/Herb

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly I see the train a coming.
I see first hand the dumbing and demoralizing of our county. Like the Russian dude said, people whole generations of people have been reprogrammed. IMO people have list their moral compasses. It's almost as if putting on the blunders and following the herd is easier, safer, more comfortable for them. You also still have the ones with their heads in the clouds, you know the ones..." That would never happen in America" "they wouldn't do that to us". We all know a few of those types. I think the best thing we all can do is try to enlighten others. To spread the truth, we need numbers. It's hard for a million patriots to do much of anything against a fed govt 10 million strong, all while hundreds of millions of sheep stand around, watch and cheer on the continued oppression.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Ten years ago, I used to laugh at all this New World Order stuff, and write it off as "conspiracy paranoia' by the far out right wing. But, sadly, after spending years of research into it, I have concluded that it is true.

Just look at the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, which manipulates the world money supply to deflate the value of our dollar and push us into further poverty. It is the biggest scam that ever existed, and the Fed and Treasury crooks gave away like 32 TRILLION $$ to criminal banks in the US and Europe for problems that they created with their insane derivitives gambling and bad bets. These are the folks that caused the economic collapse, and they are likely to do it again soon, as bailouts for banks are still on the table. The crime here is that Main Street got virtually NOTHING out of it, that is the working people who lost homes, jobs and bankrupt seniors who lost their savings and investments. And the economy is still sick!

I do not reccomend Alex Jones and infowars as his Op's are pretty far out, and suspect that he only serves to stir up paranoia. There are far better sources to tie into.

The Bilderberger group is real, a group of wealthy klepto capitalists who support the NWO. The United Nations in no way serves US interests, as each 3hd world shithole has an equal vote as the US does. Our national sovereignty as the US is at stake here folks!

Its should be very apparent that the two party system here is a FARCE! They both work for the monied special interests of the huge multinational corporations, Wall Street and bankster gangsters. Never vote again for D or R. Jesse Ventura knows this very well and seeks to return us to "we, the people" and take us back from the oligarchs who rule us.

[h=4]"There is a transnational ruling class, a "Superclass", that agrees on establishing a world government. The middle class is targeted for elimination, because most of the world has no middle class, and to fully integrate and internationalize a middle class, would require industrialization and development in Africa, and certain places in Asia and Latin America. The goal of the Superclass is not to lose their wealth and power to a transnational middle class, but rather to extinguish the notion of a middle class, and transnationalize a lower, uneducated, labor oriented class, through which they will secure ultimate wealth and power.
The global economic crisis serves these ends, as whatever remaining wealth the middle class holds is in the process of being eliminated, and as the crisis progresses, the middle classes of the world will suffer, while a great percentage of lower classes of the world, poverty-stricken even prior to the crisis, will suffer the greatest, most probably leading to a massive reduction in population levels, particularly in the "underdeveloped" or "Third World" states."
[/h] [h=4]Andrew Gavin Marshall, 'The Global Economic Crisis: The Great Depression of the XXI Century'[/h]
[h=4]There is a plan for the world - a New World Order - devised by an American/European financial elite of immense wealth and power with ancient historical roots, called by some the "Illuminati".[/h] [h=4]This oligarchy controls the politicians, the courts, the educational institutions, the food, the natural resources, the foreign policies, the economies and the money of most nations. And, they control the major media, which is why we know nothing about them.[/h] [h=4]Modern democracy, as we know it, is less than 250 years old. For most of history, except for this brief period, the world has been ruled by powerful elites who wielded absolute power over their societies, controlled the wealth and resources of their known world, and dominated their people by force. The New World Order cabal plans to restore this model of totalitarian rule on a global scale.[/h] [h=4]The endgame will be a one-world government presiding over the earth for the benefit of global oligarchs and their superclass functionaries, leaving the mass of humanity as serfs, to serve the elite, while suffering impoverishment and immiseration. The plan includes scientifically engineered global population reduction (viruses/vaccines/genetically-modified food), cutting the world's population to less than one billion, leaving the earth's resources for the exclusive use of this global oligarchy.[/h] [h=4]This centuries-old conspiracy to impose a global totalitarian society has been shrouded in almost total secrecy. To begin to understand what this cabal has in store for the rest of us, we must learn about the plan's origins and development, and about the individuals, organizations, and institutions that fund, control, and benefit from it. This website may be a helpful guide on a journey to discover what the global elite have in store for future generations.[/h]From: realworldorder.net

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Sadly I see the train a coming.
I see first hand the dumbing and demoralizing of our county. Like the Russian dude said, people whole generations of people have been reprogrammed. IMO people have list their moral compasses. It's almost as if putting on the blunders and following the herd is easier, safer, more comfortable for them. You also still have the ones with their heads in the clouds, you know the ones..." That would never happen in America" "they wouldn't do that to us". We all know a few of those types. I think the best thing we all can do is try to enlighten others. To spread the truth, we need numbers. It's hard for a million patriots to do much of anything against a fed govt 10 million strong, all while hundreds of millions of sheep stand around, watch and cheer on the continued oppression.

Nice post!

The problem isn't the Federal government per se. The problem is that the three branches of our government has been taken over by big biz oligarchs who have enormous amounts of money and influence. The common man and woman's voice is drowned out by this. The departments of government are now ruled by the oligarchs. Its a case of the tail wagging the dog.

I doubt that you can find anyone on Capital Hill who is not a paid lobbyist or shill for the big boys, who are so busy "giving away the store" to Red China and India, and selling out working Americans.

BOTH parties are corrupt to the core, and we need public campaign financing, and a repeal of the "Citizens United" givaway to the huge corporations, and viable 3hd and 4th parties who will work for the people again.If we don't get our collective heads out of our arse, we will be looking at a nasty revolution, that we cannot win!

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goodbye COSTCO - Hello Wal-Mart
AMERICANS CAN NOW DETERMINE WHERE TO SHOP AND SPEND THEIR MONEY
Election Cycle political donations, as reported by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Shopping
Price Club/Costco donated $225K, 99% went to Democrats
Rite Aid donated $517K, 60% went to Democrats
Magla Products ( Stanley tools, Mr. Clean) donated $22K, 100% went to Democrats

Warnaco (undergarments) donated $55K, 73% went to Democrats
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia donated $153K, 99% went to Democrats
Estee Lauder donated $448K, 95% went to Democrats
Guess, Inc. Donated $145K, 98% went to Democrats
Calvin Klein donated $78K, 100% went to Democrats
Liz Claiborne, Inc. Donated $34K, 97% went to Democrats
Levi Straus donated $26K, 97% went to Democrats
Olan Mills donated $175K, 99% went to Democrats

WalMart donated $467K, 97% went to Republicans
K-Mart donated $524K, 86% went to Republicans
Home Depot donated $298K, 89% went to Republicans
Target donated $226K, 70% went to Republicans
Circuit City Stores donated $261K, 95% went to Republicans
3M Co. Donated $281K, 87% went to Republicans
Hallmark Cards donated $319K, 92% went to Republicans
Amway donated $391K, 100% Republicans
Kohler Co. (plumbing fixtures) donated $283K, 100% Republicans
B.F. Goodrich (tires) donated $215K, 97% went to Republicans
Proctor & Gamble donated $243K, 79% went to Republicans

Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits donated $213K, 73% went to Democrats
Joseph E. Seagrams & Sons (incl. Beverage Business and considerable media interests) donated $2M+, 67% went to Democrats
Gallo Winery donated $337K, 95% went to Democrats
Coors & Budweiser donated $174K, 92% went to Republicans
Brown-Forman Corp. (Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Bushmills, Korbel Wines, Lenox China , Dansk and Gorham Silver) donated $644 K -- 80% went to Republicans

Hungry?
Sonic Corporation donated $83K, 98% went to Democrats
Triarc Companies (Arby's, T.J. Cinnamon's, Pasta Connections) donated $112K, 96% went to Democrats
Pilgrim's Pride Corp. (chicken) donated $366K, 100% went to Republicans
Outback Steakhouse donated $641K, 95% went to Republicans
Tricon Global Restaurants (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell ) donated $133K, 87% went to Republicans
Brinker International (Maggiano's, Brinker Cafe, Chili's, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Crazymel's, Corner Baker, EatZis) donated $242K, 83% went to Republicans
Waffle House donated $279K, 100% went to Republicans
McDonald's Corp. Donated $197K, 86% went to Republicans
Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, Bahama Breeze) donated $121K, 89% went to Republicans
Heinz, Republicans $64,000 Democrats $21,300! John Kerry's wife's company!!!

Traveling and/or dining
Hyatt Corporation donated $187K of which 80% went to Democrats
Marriott International $323K, 81% went to Republicans
Holiday Inns donated $38K, 71% went to Republicans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread