Air compressor wanted

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Go with a 263, most definately on an 8" dredge as anything that won't go up the hose, yes there is some and you certainly come into them much quicker, sure is nice to have a extra diver to help move 'em for you and way more productive and gasoline efficient. T-80 won't cut it. Another bennefit would be the cabability to use air tools.

Sorry, none for sale from my hoard. Over 50 years of dredging accumulation, and now faced with THE END but still won't part with it. :tongue3:

I'm saving it for sentimental reason and... :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
O

oragonads

Jan 27, 2011
Gravel Hog said:
Go with a 263, most definately on an 8" dredge as anything that won't go up the hose, yes there is some and you certainly come into them much quicker, sure is nice to have a extra diver to help move 'em for you and way more productive and gasoline efficient. T-80 won't cut it. Another bennefit would be the cabability to use air tools.

Sorry, none for sale from my hoard. Over 50 years of dredging accumulation, and now faced with THE END but still won't part with it. :tongue3:

I'm saving it for sentimental reason and... :icon_pirat:

Lol, yea I would much rather have a 263 but right now its whatever I can find. If I can find a 263 for a reasonable price I will definitely pick it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread