AirHeadz Wireless headphones ???

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TC-NM

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's been over a week and no real response. :icon_scratch: I guess that all out there are really comfortable with what they have. I know that looking on the product review and website that they are pretty pricey. Maybe I'll ask the question after the holidays and see if they found a pair of Airheadz at the bottom of their Christmas stocking! :wink:

TC-NM

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
I've heard of these and I've had many super nice headphones and nothing justifies paying $275 for a pair. If you buy these your just buying a hyped name. For $275 tiny hands should come out of them and give your brain a massage.
IMHO, Woodstock...Merry Christmas to All !

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
I have a set of AIRHEADZ,had them for a couple of years, and they are great. They are pricy, and I'm not rich, but they are worth it.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
You have a pair of $275 headphones and you say your not rich ? What does rich mean to you ? I'd say you must be doing well for yourself when you can justify spending that much on wireless headphones and not be a studio musician. But that's cool cause in the field my cheap Auvio and RS will do just fine and I can pick up and extra coil with the difference. But it's a free country and you can spend your cash as you please, different strokes for wealthy folks. But thats more than some people make in a week.
Happy Trails and Merry Christmas, Woodstock

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
No, I'm not rich, I'm 80 years old on a small SOC, SEC check. I didn't pay $250.00, I paid $395.00 and I figure I got a good deal. Good Hunting

OP
OP
TC-NM

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
barber said:
I have a set of AIRHEADZ,had them for a couple of years, and they are great. They are pricy, and I'm not rich, but they are worth it.

Hey Barber, what do you mean "they are worth it"? Is it the sound quality, comfort, weight, or. . . I'm thinking on getting a pair but I would like to test out a pair before buying.

Thanks for everyone here for your their opinion.

TC-NM

p.s. sorry it took so long in getting back and responding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions