Albino deer

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a video somewhere of one of these walking across my property. Absolutely freakish to see in person.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures :) Thanks for posting., We have one very close to where i live the people call her Pat. She is all around Lake Mohawk here in Malvern. People post where they see her at but during deer season i wish they would not post her location.

OP
OP
Hbot37

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures :) Thanks for posting., We have one very close to where i live the people call her Pat. She is all around Lake Mohawk here in Malvern. People post where they see her at but during deer season i wish they would not post her location.
Yeah we had a white buck around here for a couple of years. Everyone that hunts the area had agreed to leave him be. Its been a year or two since he's been spotted so I get the feeling he might've wandered away and someone got him.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Carrollton the other day . There and back laying along to road sides and in the fields I counted 26 dead deer ;( 10.5 miles each way

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a video somewhere of one of these walking across my property. Absolutely freakish to see in person.

I live in Greenville county ,SC. We're seeing white and spotted deer down here. I told it's because over population?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions