alfred hitchcock has nothing on my town.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So someone posted something about hitchcocks the birds the other day. I cant remember who or where ,but it made me want to share pictures of the GIGANTIC murder of crows in my area. When I say gigantic I mean like 10,000 birds is a conservative estimate. This is a few pics i snapped the other day from the bank parking lot, two opposite directions. And all those spots in the sky as far as the eye can see....those are crows not clouds.....
20171127_171258_resized.jpg 20171127_171320_resized.jpg

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yikes, don't look up with your mouth open!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
That movie caused my orinthophobia. I would be freaking out if I was there!

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have a a lot of fun with a 12 gauge and a case of shells! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Tpmetal

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have a a lot of fun with a 12 gauge and a case of shells! :icon_thumright:

Funny story...I wont mess with crows anymore because of it. They are just too darn smart. They used to roost behind my apartment building years ago. Thousands of them that juist gather together each winter. They woke me up every morning around 5 and i was starting to lose it. I started by winging pellets at them, but they just started roosting just out of range. Then one day I lost it, woke up and started shooting my nagant out the window at them just cursing up a storm. For YEARS afterwards they had my truck and my face memorized. Any time I got remotely close to them, they would just start going nuts cawing and flying around. So I would be walking home from the bar drunk(college times) and they would just harass me the whole way home. BUT they did stop roosting behind my building, to this day even.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crows can live to 75 YEARS .........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions