Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ali & Kellyco

Hey everyone, Ali at Kellyco here! I have some news I wanted to share with you guys – I am leaving Kellyco, my last day is Friday of this week. It’s nothing bad – a friend created a position for me at another company and it was too good to pass. But my heart is breaking because I love my Kellyco family so very, very much.

I wanted to write this post for a few reasons…

The first and most important reason: To THANK YOU all for everything you’ve taught me. When I first joined these metal detecting forums I was almost clueless. You all have taught me so much about this industry, my audience, my work. You’ve all expanded my small office to encompass the world and that has meant so much to a people-person like me. So many of you guys have let me help you, make things right, given me a chance – Thank you so much for trusting me, being so open, communicating with me.

The second reason: I want to let you all know that KellycoChick will live on! My last year and a half on these forums has enabled me to help SO many people, answer so many questions, make Kellyco so much more personal and available and that will not leave with me. My co-worker, Miss Blaze, (whom many of you may have dealt with as she is an amazing customer service representative and has worked here for 7 years), will be logging in as KellycoChick and picking up where I leave off. She’s fun and spunky like me so you guys will love her I’m sure! Please give her a warm welcome when she starts posting next week. Although I know you guys will.

The third reason: I’m still going to be around! My Uncle works for Kellyco, my family property in North Florida STILL needs to be combed over, so there is no way I’m going to quit this hobby or metal detecting just because I don’t work here anymore. So I will still be around, expect to see me on here just as regular ol’ Ali once I get settled into my new job!

So that’s it. Let me know if you have any questions – I’m always here for you!

- Ali

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Re: Ali & Kellyco

Best of luck to you Ali. Will be looking fwd to you post and finds on Tnet. I'm sure you'll be missed at Kellyco. :thumbsup

HH

Desertfox

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Yeah good luck Ali. Come in and chat with us if you ever get the chance! Well at least I have missed you in chat. :coffee2:

Best Wishes,
Eu

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

Im sure you will be missed by the bunch at kellyco..And goodluck on the new job and search for the relics in north fl. .Can you just do us 1 thing before you go?Blow up the picture a bit on your avatar :icon_sunny:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool... good luck with your new job Ali :)

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Best of luck to you in your new venture Ali! Looking forward to seeing what it is that you find when you get to working that property!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

Good luck on the new gig!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

Good luck Ali...I'm sure you will be as whiz-bang at your new job as you have been at Kellyco!

Eddie

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star

Good luck at your new job. I am sure everyone at KellyCo will miss you.

Sue

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Best wishes with your new job, Ali. I know you will be great advantage there as you was with KellyCo and being here to help everyone. Thanks for all your help!!

:wink: RR

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

Good luck, Ali. If your family's property is near Jax area and you need some help combing the property, give me a holler. Take care and look forward to the posts of all your great finds.

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry to see you leave Ali , best of luck to you in your new job ... thanks for all your help

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good luck in your new job. I 'm sure you will be miss at Kellyco. Come back and show us your finds...Matt

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awwww thanks so much guys,.... I am seriously going to cry on Friday, but this new job is going to rock and it just feels right. Blaze will be around if you guys need anything - half of ya'll have dealt with her already so there shouldn't be any surprises,... but good luck and I'll see you guys on the other side! :icon_queen:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Hey Ali

Will be praying for you dear friend as God blesses you in His new path for you

Let me know your new handle when you resign in

Your friendship has been one of the best treasures I ever found

TC