Alien death rays responsible for wild fires?

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so maybe not alien, but goverment made alien death rays! Read a article on new project blue beam the other day and that's what their saying. That our great and powerful government is going to stage a alien invasion to bring world peace. Their also going to implant chips in new appliances that are hooked up to a coax, or Internet wire or wireless to beam images of ghost and demons to scare us all straight! The strange noises that are being heard is a practice of the seven trumpets that is suppose to proclaim the coming of Jesus's! For the ones with a brain that won't be so easily swayed, their pumping you full of heavy metals as we speak to turn you into a antenna for mind control. Yes could it get any better then that package. Oh yes there's more, NASA was taking off space flight to build, wait for it, ALIEN DEATH RAY CRAFT!!!! And their saying it'll all take place next year! I can't wait to get my popcorn and watch the biggest IMAX movie ever made! I gotta go, there's a guy in dark sunglasses watching me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread