Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....Otto's turbo thrusters cut in and we cut across the universe! The sun oozed a multitute of heavenly colours but a nagging feeling engulfed me. A flash of something that was there....then gone as quickly!
001.jpg

Then as we slowed down to warp factor one we approached our docking bay for todays dig another quick vision. That one too came and went.....but I had seen that creature before! Ghastly.
003.jpg

I let it pass and grabbed my super sonic Freedom 3 Plus and cranked her to Max D and 0 on the discrimination and let her rip!

I was engulfed in a time warp and when I got back to normal time and space it was there........another ET waiting to phone home. Eyeballed the alien leaning on the fence to the inner most sanctuum of thy most holiest of ground....the ball field! The nerve of this little green man setting foot there. A plasma shot to the butt would send it back from where it came. Had more pressing matters as the "boss' was due for teleportation to her abode and "Wally world."

End result of the galactic quest was a purple dinkie, a greenie bouy and a quota of 86 trade tokens @ $5.78 added to the "blast off to the Uk before more aliens arrive fund."
007.jpg

Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Love it! Great post! Always fun to read!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread