All for Naught?

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
My wife and kids are well aware what's in my stash...if we all go at the same time I guess it won't really matter.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. My kin wouldn't know where to find mine. It's all buried in a location that only I know. No map. Some future MDer is gonna make the banner!! :headbang:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Being dead is a very serious condition to be in ! Seen plenty of dead people, many in rough shape. The funny thing was none of them seemed very concerned or worried. I've yet to hear one complain.
So I imagine that the day I get planted I won't have a concern in the world either.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Think about it all the time.

It probably would be a good Idea to leave a note, with your stash, for whom it may concern with a little clue as to what to do with them in the event of your death. Or educate another trustworthy family member.

Mojo

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I know a guy that used to hide his cash so his wife would not find it. Over the years he amassed several thousand dollars.
One day he started experiencing severe chest pains and thought he was having the "Big One" so he told his wife about the money.
On the way to the hospital he let off a gigantic fart that he described as lasting a good 30 seconds in duration and the pains went away.
When they got back home it took his wife all of 30 seconds to grab his stash.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
Think about it all the time.

It probably would be a good Idea to leave a note, with your stash, for whom it may concern with a little clue as to what to do with them in the event of your death. Or educate another trustworthy family member.

Mojo

Yes, and when you make the note, please be sure that you have my current address and spell my name correctly. :laughing7:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to bury mine somewhere which will require an elaborate treasure hunt to reclaim it.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I plan on putting in my will and making sure my wife knows what to do with it.

Golden Silver

katzky

Sep 15, 2009
When I get close to that point, I think I will actually dump it all myself. Pick a couple of banks separated by significant distance. Self service counter. It seems like it would be nice to make possible some young CRH "hit of a lifetime". I can just imagine his excitment as he posts on treasurenet about the "10 solid boxes. Solid. All 90%!"

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
katzky said:
When I get close to that point, I think I will actually dump it all myself. Pick a couple of banks separated by significant distance. Self service counter. It seems like it would be nice to make possible some young CRH "hit of a lifetime". I can just imagine his excitment as he posts on treasurenet about the "10 solid boxes. Solid. All 90%!"

Just let me know when you are ready. I will meet you at the branch.

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
AGCoinHunter said:
katzky said:

Just let me know when you are ready. I will meet you at the branch.

Why go to the branch? I will meet you at home with champagne and caviar :icon_sunny:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine are to buried on the beach under the sand castle my wife makes out of my ashes

good luck to some hunter!

Ju8vP3t

This kinda reminds me of this old story; a wealthy silver mine owner (I put that in there :laughing7:), was on his death bed, everyone was there, his wife, kids, friends and family lawyer, so he passed, the lawyer came down stairs where everyone was, and they all asked him, "how much did he leave?" ......the lawyer said " He left it all, he didn't take any of it with him" :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions