Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Harley fest going on in town with aprox. thousands of bikers from all over the world celebrating the 110th. Not one Liberal protest of any kind is going on. What a nice brake from there BullShirt gibberish.

LOL......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I could think of something to rant about I'd help ya out.

hmmmm Let me think........

Noise pollution ?

Nope, just listened outside, Don't hear them :dontknow:

Rock on :occasion14:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippen....they must be talking about the big biker get together that happens every year in S Dakota called the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally or something like that. It's kinda like Mecca for bikers. :)

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Some just don't know how many HD riders are liberals. You've got to be semi-liberal to ride a Harley. For instance... A liberal interpretation of the noise ordnance, freedom of assembly in a herd, how beer, bikes, and fights go together, to legally dress like a pirate.
About liberal/conservative mindsets. Isn't it the conservatives that like to lay down the rules? That one you need to think about. Kinda like live and let live, Que'No?!
BTW Ya, I ride. 1981 HD Sturgis edition Shovel head.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ok.
this years Sturgis event is the 73rd such gathering.
Harley Davidson has been in business 110 years...if you include the AMF years.1967-1981...
some purists do not believe these motorcycles were true Harley Davidson.
What years did AMF own Harley-Davidson motorycles? - Yahoo! Answers

I worked for this man...just passed away this jan. he raced Harley sidecars back n the day.
http://www.227708.com/blog/2013/01/...ona-harley-dealer-rides-into-a-new-adventure/
thCATIPQ09.jpg

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
ok.
this years Sturgis event is the 73rd such gathering.
Harley Davidson has been in business 110 years...if you include the AMF years.1967-1981...
some purists do not believe these motorcycles were true Harley Davidson.
What years did AMF own Harley-Davidson motorycles? - Yahoo! Answers

I worked for this man...just passed away this jan. he raced Harley sidecars back n the day.
Red Hartman, Early Arizona Harley-Davidson Dealer, Rides Off into a New Adventure
View attachment 854251

Of course AMF's were Harley's. It says so right on my fuel tank.
We need to remind the "Purists" that w/o AMF there would be no Harley Davidson today.

If you really want to know how much of a purest they are ask them if they know Harley Davidson's middle name.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...I knew someone would jump all over me for that...

Harley would be dead an gone if not for amf.

I thought that's what almost finished them off! Back when you had to carry a full tool kit to ride one! Lol. I'm glad I'm but wherever this event is. Too much noise IMO. That's also why I've made my first and last Daytona bike week trip last year

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm beholdin' to AMF for their automatic pinsetting machine. I went to school in NYC so, being the white guy that I am, I had to letter in bowling. :)

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This event is a coming home event in Milwaukee Wisconsin. It;s a music fest with over 65 Big bands Today I met 25 from Bangkok, yesterday 22 from Australia Great thing there were even some RICE grinders and Honda's. This is a party not a drunk fest like Sturgis. Love the noise scares the hell out of the :censored:.
By the way AMF had nothing to do with how this Co. has grown I think back then they had 12 thousand $$ left in their Bank account. Before Willie came in.

Last edited by a moderator:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This event is a coming home event in Milwaukee Wisconsin. It;s a music fest with over 65 Big bands Today I met 25 from Bangkok, yesterday 22 from Australia Great thing there were even some RICE grinders and Honda's. This is a party not a drunk fest like Sturgis. Love the noise scares the hell out of the :censored:.
By the way AMF had nothing to do with how this Co. has grown I think back then they had 12 thousand $$ left in their Bank account. Before Willie came in.

You wouldn't perhaps be referring to my Asian friends as ":censored:", would you? For some reason I don't think you are talking about the mountain sides.

Now we return you to the second most interesting thread on Treasurenet.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread