ALL MINERS GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS!!! New One!!!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: ALL MINERS GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!

wow, i had to fav this link :notworthy: :hello2:
sweet info Hefty :notworthy:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the way I felt about dredging being banned in Kali but I controlled my anguish somewhat better:tongue3:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They actually suffer from Dendrophilia a condition involving abnormal fondness toward trees. :read2:

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
I assure you these people have set around a wood fire, while smoking dope. Which was also a live plant. :icon_scratch: Can we spell HIPOCRITS? ::)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GrayCloud said:
I assure you these people have set around a wood fire, while smoking dope. Which was also a live plant. :icon_scratch: Can we spell HIPOCRITS? ::)

Well I can it's....... h y p o c r i t e s ;D

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GrayCloud said:

I sent an e-mail to them, sorry but I just had to!! You know sometimes when I get to thinking I can make a pretty long post!!

Part of what I told them was that I bet they use paper products and that their houses are 99.9% wood, wood cabinets, carboard, that was from murdered living trees that once was. I also told them I bet their kids are embarassed of them and certainly don't tell their friends, "mommy and daddy are out in the woods crying about murdered trees!"

I kind of told them that maybe they should confront the school board about using paper that was from murdered trees and that they should go back to chiseling on rocks instead of using paper. They should also get out of their wooden home and move in a cave so that way they won't be using murdered trees, and they can sleep on a dirt floor!

I even went into using leather from murdered cows and horses! black market diamonds, blood diamonds, make-up, cotton, wool, EVERYTHING!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Yeah, there was more I went into every detail of everything that is made from trees, animals, etc, that we use to live and survive with, and I also called them a dope smoking hipocrites!!! Just realized I mispelled it wrong!

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
I was laughing so hard when I saw this, I almost fell out of my chair. The whole world needs to see this so they can understand how stupid these eco nuts are all about. They were probably sent from Al Gore.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sigh Unfortunately some of these types manage to work themselves into positions of power, then have the last laugh on us by telling us what we can or cannot do, like dredging etc..

What is the difference between a tree and a vegetable other than size? Yet ?? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

I hereby acuse them of blatent discrimination.

Incidentally, I couldn't find goody guy in there ? Did any of you see him yowling?

Don Jose de La Mancha

'I exist to live, not live to exist'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread