All my digs with HF9FMD

natloveskara

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, this starts after the knife we found last weekend. No updates on that, by the way.

This is our fourth dig in just our little yard. Can't believe all the clad coins we keep finding.

And I am pretty impressed with this MD. Deepest coin dug has been about 5-6 inches and the deepest metal junk (matchbox car) has been maybe 7 inches. Very happy with it for $45.
9783e04f7daa6fecc6481228ae60f20b.jpg

Upvote 6

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool.
Gotta start somewhere.
It seems to work well enough. (I would have killed for this machine at age 9-15.) Back when I could not afford a Nutty Bar.

Reckon how old the Harmonica Is?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you have a great property with some age to it by the looks of those finds. Be sure to swing over the hole again after you pull your target. You never know what it may have been masking.

OP
OP
natloveskara

natloveskara

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The harmonica did not have any outer shell, just the metal reeds. No telling how old it is.

OP
OP
natloveskara

natloveskara

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's hunt in the backyard brought two more quarters and a handful of pennies. All modern. But we continue to have fun as a family!

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today's hunt in the backyard brought two more quarters and a handful of pennies. All modern. But we continue to have fun as a family!

And that is what really counts in the long run. Very nice finds and family togetherness.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread