diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed a few pieces of sterling today along with a few other items. I scored the best piece for $1. The rest cost me $40. Total weight 64+ grams. The best piece is signed David Andersen- Norway. I knew when I found it that his stuff commands a premium. I found an identical one that recently sold on ebay for $75.64. Here is the good stuff for today-

100_5926.jpg

And the really good stuff-

100_5941.jpg
100_5928.jpg

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sterling said:
:thumbsup: Nice find Diggum! I`ve notice the price of silver is creeping up slowly again.
And will continue to climb throughout spring and summer. Though I worry about holding on to designer pieces because who knows how long their stuff will be "en vogue".

edit- wishful thinking above. lol

Last edited:

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
diggummup said:
Sterling said:
:thumbsup: Nice find Diggum! I`ve notice the price of silver is creeping up slowly again.
And will continue to climb throughout spring and summer. Though I worry about holding on to designer pieces because who knows how long their stuff will be "en vogue".

Moving up fast, another 4% today, closing in on $37. Sold my last batch at $41. Still gathering...

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This update is for "college" (he knows who he is), yeah i'm bragging this time. The David Andersen pendant had a bidding war and ended up selling for $159 and change, more than double what the last one sold for, go figure. Not bad for a 10 gram piece. Love those $1 finds! :laughing7: :icon_pirat:

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are the type of sales that keep us going! Awesome score!

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 4-5 pieces of silver (just under an ounce) last week at a flea market for $20. Got home and saw the David Andersen mark on one of the rings. I remembered seeing it on this post ad pulled it from the melt pile. Sold it last night for $40

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions