so I only dug Solid coin signals.

which Cost me one Trash dig

DSCF0016.JPG

Gas Rebate $1.78

DSCF0013.JPG

Upvote 19
Congratualtions on getting out and finding a few keepers! :icon_thumleft:

Hegins! Again!?!? :dontknow:

Man! If you look close in the pics you can still see the swing marks of your coil from the last 20 times!!

:tongue3:

Hey, at least you scored a Dollar coin! Those sure jump the gas money total in a hurry...Thx for sharing, enjoy the pics. I know it's hot, and how is the ole back doing? There's days I can swing for a while, and some where every swing of the coil hurts. Good to see you getting out, I'm due myself...going camping this weekend, going to try my luck at some older sites there. Ddf.

Hey, at least you scored a Dollar coin! Those sure jump the gas money total in a hurry...Thx for sharing, enjoy the pics. I know it's hot, and how is the ole back doing? There's days I can swing for a while, and some where every swing of the coil hurts. Good to see you getting out, I'm due myself...going camping this weekend, going to try my luck at some older sites there. Ddf.

Thanks !
I Can't seem to get past the 20 minute mark before the back pain starts :(
from there it all depends on My tolerance Level as to how long I can put up with it.
Usually after the pain starts I Head back Towards My car & hope from a Few more Finds on the Way.
Along with hoping to make it Back to the car :laughing7:

I believe this has been the 1st. Time this Year I have gotten out 2 days in a row.
If I have before. I Can't remember it.
It seems we haven't had 2 days without rain in a Row all Summer.
& of course because of That, I can't exercise my Back.

good to get out I have gone in 10 hunts with no goodies but im very optamistic every target it takes a certain kibd of folk to love this hobby I remember going out to dinner with the in laws and they brought up metal detecting before I even spoke they all were digging in their pockets to give me some coins I took the coins. and ni matter what I said they think Im looking for a treasure chest of gold well H YEAH im lookng for that and silver bars diamonds for sure lol so not a bad hunt my friend

Jeff,
Thank you for the photos! It's like I was there on the hunt. Congrats on the finds!

good to get out I have gone in 10 hunts with no goodies but im very optamistic every target it takes a certain kibd of folk to love this hobby I remember going out to dinner with the in laws and they brought up metal detecting before I even spoke they all were digging in their pockets to give me some coins I took the coins. and ni matter what I said they think Im looking for a treasure chest of gold well H YEAH im lookng for that and silver bars diamonds for sure lol so not a bad hunt my friend
You Bet Brother!

Good to see you could get out Jeff with all the rain and all the physical issues! We're not old, we're just deteriorating.

You got a dollar coin! Great find :) Still waiting on mine....

Stay safe, and stay dry if you can. The next 10 days here on the Weather Channel are each and everyone = projected storms. I haven't watched the actual forecasts, don't do TV, just the local internet forecasts. I don't know if our crap is heading your way or not - but this Summer does seem endless storms.

Good to see you could get out Jeff with all the rain and all the physical issues! We're not old, we're just deteriorating.

You got a dollar coin! Great find :) Still waiting on mine....

Stay safe, and stay dry if you can. The next 10 days here on the Weather Channel are each and everyone = projected storms. I haven't watched the actual forecasts, don't do TV, just the local internet forecasts. I don't know if our crap is heading your way or not - but this Summer does seem endless storms.

Thunderstorm just went through Here

I'm expecting Monday to be Switched to rain again Too :(

000bbb.jpg
000aaa.jpg

Last edited:
Thunderstorm just went through Here

I'm expecting Monday to be Switched to rain again Too :(

Oh Lord Jeff! How can I like your response?

Yep, a buggered up Summer season....

Is it time for the ole back brace? Small as they are now days, you would be surprised how the help. Great day out.:icon_thumright:

Is it time for the ole back brace? Small as they are now days, you would be surprised how the help. Great day out.:icon_thumright:

i'M thinking about it.
Dr. never brought it up.
& I'm not sure how to go about it.
If I need to Have a Dr's Paper & get one specifically for me, If My insurance will cover it.
If 1 size Fits all, if there are special instructions.
& if I need to buy off EBay, from China for $3.00.
or if I need to sell everything I own to afford one:dontknow:

Don't see my Dr. again till Sep. 4th.

Last edited:
My lady friend, great lady - intelligent, educated - and still she likes me?

She wears a back brace, constant lower back pains if she doesn't. Kinda hard hugging her though I wish I could - like someone who really cares about her. A few times when she wasn't wearing the brace, wow, the way it felt to hold her. Getting old is heck - when those around you have suffered more. I thank our Father I'm still in the shape I am, as those around me of similar age suffer so much. God go with you my friend, and keep you strong.

Glade to see you get out. When the kid goes back to school maybe we can go swing for a little bit. Nice finds for cherry picking.

i'M thinking about it.
Dr. never brought it up.
& I'm not sure how to go about it.
If I need to Have a Dr's Paper & get one specifically for me, If My insurance will cover it.
If 1 size Fits all, if there are special instructions.
& if I need to buy off EBay, from China for $3.00.
or if I need to sell everything I own to afford one:dontknow:

Don't see my Dr. again till Sep. 4th.

Say, Jeff? Does your doctor own a phone?:tongue3:

Call, leave a question, he might be able to suggest something general. At least until next visit.

Hope you heal quick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back