Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow if I could only keep an average of 7 silver dimes per box :laughing7:

Very nice score especially on those mercury dimes!

Pictures? :)

Also, what commemeratives did you score?

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mercs I have gotten from 1 bank and out of 3 boxes. I have been trying to get them to order me some more dimes. But so far I have not been able to talk them into ordering me some. I almost got the manager to say yes. I told her I would take what ever I would have to at one time. She thinks it is going to be 4 boxes I told her I would take them even if it is 8 boxes. I have to see if more of their boxes will produce like the others have. Plus I am trying to talk her into ordering me some halfs.

The Commemoratives was

1986 Statue of Liberty
1893 Columbian Exposition

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mlayers said:
The Mercs I have gotten from 1 bank and out of 3 boxes. I have been trying to get them to order me some more dimes. But so far I have not been able to talk them into ordering me some. I almost got the manager to say yes. I told her I would take what ever I would have to at one time. She thinks it is going to be 4 boxes I told her I would take them even if it is 8 boxes. I have to see if more of their boxes will produce like the others have. Plus I am trying to talk her into ordering me some halfs.

The Commemoratives was

1986 Statue of Liberty
1893 Columbian Exposition

What's the problem in making a decision to order or not :dontknow: Are they afraid you won't pick them up?

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
What's the problem in making a decision to order or not :dontknow: Are they afraid you won't pick them up?

I have no idea what the problem is. They just tell me that they have to order so much at one time. I told them I could take up to 8 boxes but will have to wait and see what happens. If I can not get them to order any for me I can always use them as a dump bank. As I have a account with them and I can dump and put in my account then later take it back out......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread