Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I was driving normal and this crazy woman was driving in reverse perpendicular to the traffic. She almost hit me and this woman walking. The crazy lady backed up into some trees and destroyed her car. Thankfully she ain't killed me. Be safe hustlin for coins homies you ain't never know what might happen out there in the streets...

Homie, I hope you got out, and caused some trouble. And instead of putting sugar in the car's gas tank I hope you dumped some halves in it.

50cent said:
Homie, I hope you got out, and caused some trouble. And instead of putting sugar in the car's gas tank I hope you dumped some halves in it.

Dawg I always be cause trouble wit tellers. I make them give me a refund when I get skunked. As for the gas talk I just stuff coins wrappers up in there and it runs.

Good, I'm glad that person who went into reverse was a teller. Em, she probably wanted to kill you, watch your back and your halves.

50cent said:
Good, I'm glad that person who went into reverse was a teller. Em, she probably wanted to kill you, watch your back and your halves.

Dawg it almost felt as if it was intentional she prob thought coin roll hunting meant hunting coin rollas

Aren't you two supposed to be doing an album together?

ColonialCravings said:
Aren't you two supposed to be doing an album together?

Naw homie we just got a couple singles together. "My life" was pretty tight

Fo shizzle

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:860709

I personally like when you both teamed up against JaRule.. That gansta was a shangsta fo real..

50cent said:
He's nuthin more than a punk, don't mention that name ever again, we strongly dislike him. His mother is a teller. BUT, back to the topic of ol' em, almost getting smashed to bits.

Dawg that teller must have drank a fifth of vodka

:o good to see your Posting, that would have been the wrong way to go :thumbsup:

jeff of pa said:
:o good to see your Posting, that would have been the wrong way to go :thumbsup:

Now If some of us could figure out what he is typing.

Last edited:
50cent, your avatar is 20 shy! FrankHAVRE DE GRACE 013-3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back