Along the old railroad bed again

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As nice weather (for winter) continues I hit the old railroad bed dump again today to find 5 vintage Coca Cola bottles, a Brookfield glass telephone pole insulator, a Westinghouse porcelain telephone pole insulator, an ornate glass bottle top, a retro porcelain salt shaker, a teacup, a vintage Caribe saucer, a small green and white Hazel-Atlas plate, etc. IMG_5757.JPGIMG_5772.JPGIMG_5761.JPGIMG_5762.JPGIMG_5763.JPGIMG_5764.JPGIMG_5765.JPGIMG_5766.JPGIMG_5767.JPGIMG_5768.JPGIMG_5770.JPGIMG_5771.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Nice ! Are there any town or cities marked on the bottom of the coke bottles ? What is the glass thing with a silvery grey to the right of the pic with the insulators ?

Let's take them coke bottles down to the corner store and get some candy. Nice finds 2m.

New York and Pennsylvania bottom marks on 3 of the coke bottles Argentium. All 5 circa 1950s. Last week I found a coke bottle dated 1915 in a different spot. The glass thing is a bottle top of sorts I believe? 2 cent deposit on each of those bottles Loco-10 cents worth of penny candy! lol

Last edited:
Your little chef is a vintage TAPPAN shaker made in Japan.

Great job I love that kind of stuff I have a display case full of old glass bottles and some figurines from hunts sweet Ive seen many blue and green insulaters Ive never found one intact yet Great finds Thanks for sharing em Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back