Along the road that there was...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I would go check out this estate sale that was ending today. My kids were fighting and I was going nuts so I left them with my wife and drove over to it. At least I got some time out of the house because the yard sale stuff was horrible. On the way back I took a road that went along this big leg and found this guy in the middle of the road. I'm going to take him home and let him attack my cat for a little bit and then put him in the pond in my backyard.

image-98947760.jpg

image-2635556150.jpg

image-3470670709.jpg

He's only about 5 inches long but the kids can play with him for a little bit to before we let him go. I'm glad he's small last time I picked up a huge one and he bit the living crap out of me. It was a big softshell turtle oh I didn't realize how long their next war and he tore me up

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor thing. Not a toy Put it in your pond. Really

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor thing. Not a toy Put it in your pond. Really

We did. My kids watched it for a while. She is a kitten though so no harm by it. Just curiosity! The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever but I have no aquarium I'm going to keep it that way.

image-126548431.jpg

DirtyHowi

Oct 6, 2006
somewhere in the middle of nowhere iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 Thank You Santa :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a 'slider' (has red ears) turtle. yes they bite, yes it hurts, but it takes years for them to be full grown, that one is probably about 5-6 years old. they eat small fish etc. so i hope you dont have small gold fish in the pond :D or they will be supper for mr turtle head there. even full grown they are easy to handle, just keep your fingers away from the business end :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread