D

Dawgs241

Dec 13, 2015
Choudrant, LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, AT Pro, Teknetics T2 Plus aka "Green Goblin"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the 5" Factory or NEL one is cheaper... both get deep and lazer like !

ok great thanks, is that the white 5” DD Round for T2 Detectors found on Tek web site?

OP
OP
D

Dawgs241

Dec 13, 2015
Choudrant, LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, AT Pro, Teknetics T2 Plus aka "Green Goblin"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice, Im going to get the 5" first. I hope to get all three eventually. Does anyone know if if the T2 plus package comes with coil cover?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bigboyshobbies comes with 11 coil cover.... and Call Bart.... he is a vendor here call him.
Gary
| BigBoysHobbies
DETAILS

TEKNETICS T2 PLUS METAL DETECTOR WITH FREE TEK-POINT PIN POINTER AND DIGGER!

Always call text or email for best possible pricing!
We will beat or match anyone’s price!

With Purchase from website get the BBH bundle below.

• Free Treasure Wise headphones
  • Free 11" Teknetics coil cover

Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48

Teknetics T2 Plus now with Boost Mode
The Teknetics T2 Plus is a high performance multi purpose professional metal detector. It utilizes the latest advances in electronic technology, and its functional design represents the leading edge of engineering.
The T2 Plus is easier to learn than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of light weight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.

Key Features:• Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display• Intuitive User Interface• Menu-Driven User Interface• Menu Always Visible• Trigger Actuated Target Pinpointing• Double Filter Discrimination Modes For Searching In Trashy Areas• Ground Cancellation – Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Cancellation• Manual Ground Cancellation Option• Continuous Ground Monitor – Ground Mineralization Bar Graph Readout• Waterproof 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial™ Search Coil• Great for Highly Mineralized Soils.• Renowned Target Separation Capability• Super Sensitive – Detect Coins to 15 Inches and more• Low Operating Cost – More than 40 hrs with 4-AA Batteries
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

ManufacturerTeknetics
CUSTOMER REVIEWS

great value for price Review by gf in jersey
Price
Value
Quality
Recently purchased the t2 and I am amazed at the depth I am reaching 10" on dimes.tried some hunted out areas and I ended up pulling out several nickels and dimes at 9"+. Target separation is really great even with the stock coil. All metal mode has me locating relics 15 + inches. Great backup detector or even the 1st choice for a serious hunt. Goes deep and great target/trash seperation. (Posted on 4/26/2016)WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread