Alzie Bottoms

K

Kentucky Kache

I'm not familiar with it, but I might be able to find something for you. Whatcha got?

OP
OP
wildcatman71

wildcatman71

Apr 2, 2007
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Kentucky Kache said:
I'm not familiar with it, but I might be able to find something for you. Whatcha got?

I am just wanting to find it. I was talking with a guy who used to hunt artifacts there. He said it was a great place, but went with someone else and didnt remember where it was, only that he could see GE in Mt Vernon from across the river. I also know that an old man found a copper bracelet out there in the 60's. I googled it and nothing...I tried to map it and nothing...

K

Kentucky Kache

wildcatman71 said:
Kentucky Kache said:

I am just wanting to find it. I was talking with a guy who used to hunt artifacts there. He said it was a great place, but went with someone else and didnt remember where it was, only that he could see GE in Mt Vernon from across the river. I also know that an old man found a copper bracelet out there in the 60's. I googled it and nothing...I tried to map it and nothing...

If you to a mapquest search for the nearest town you might be able to find it.

OP
OP
wildcatman71

wildcatman71

Apr 2, 2007
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Well, google earth helped....also the guy spelled it wrong. It Alzey. I found the town....so I will go check it out tomorrow!!

K

Kentucky Kache

wildcatman71 said:
Well, google earth helped....also the guy spelled it wrong. It Alzey. I found the town....so I will go check it out tomorrow!!

Cool. Happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread