am i the last one

10pan

Nov 21, 2007
North GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer, GP Ext. , CTX 3030, Whites Spectrum XLT, DFX , Discovery TF 900, Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello,i am new to this site and was wandering if anyone else in N GA, W NC or SE TEN is interested in Cherokee treasure hunting. I've spent lots of time in these mountains talking with beech trees and rocks, now the people i learned from and hunted with have all passed away. am i the last one?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Welcome to T-Net ...

Hang out in these threads for a while and see who you can run across.
That is my best recommendation. There are a lot of folks who chase all kinds of things.
If not... Maybe you can interest someone enough to help you look.

Happy Hunting
OD

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
i might not have learned from the best and not live in the areas you said but i talk to the winds swept oaks to the the creator of them all a time or two.if i lived in your area we might cross paths looking for the cherokee artifacts that i love to find.hope you find what your looking for.i'm just trying to keep the spirits happy.here's a personal beach find i thanked the spirts that eastersunday.best eastersunday i've ever had.

Attachments

• indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 781
  • indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 780

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
stilldign said:
steve,
Nice point (in the photo). Sounds like you've already found the greatest treasure there is to be found............God, Himself.
well not much on church myself, you can tell becouse i was out looking for artifcts on eastersunday,lol. i found God himself?this is good news to me,lol. they been trying to make me find him in churh all this time.dang all it took was to do something that i enjoy.thanks,.when i found this point washing in the waves i couldnt tell for sure it was flint until i touched it.then i picked it up to my heart even before looking at it closely and said YESSS!!!!!THANK YOU GOD.

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
No, I'm not close but I've helped others in your area to translate the signs they've found on WWATS.com.

I kind of think I'm about the only one around here since I don't see or hear anyone else doing anything either.

Aufinder01

PS Nice Point! I also pick up Paleo Tools.

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
10pan said:
hello,i am new to this site and was wandering if anyone else in N GA, W NC or SE TEN is interested in Cherokee treasure hunting. I've spent lots of time in these mountains talking with beech trees and rocks, now the people i learned from and hunted with have all passed away. am i the last one?

Well I have never walked a field looking for Indian artifacts that I have not spoken to the earth, trees, rocks , wind and long ago spirits that treated our land with respect and dignity :) they always bless me with a wonderful find :) I sincerely wish I could hunt with you :) Blessings your way , Marjorie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread