Am I wrong?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't go with a local guy,, in fact tell nobody where it is till ya get it back...... some people would try to keep it....
Since you already bought the Thang, I can't help you there. Starting down stream from where you thought you lost it and working up current will keep the bottom unclouded and you just might see it. You're going to need a good scoop too you know. Make sure the detector can sound off on a pull tab or it won't sound off on the gold ring either. Dig all sounds and save the trash for disposial later.

My biggest concern is you having to ASK if you could get a metal detector.
I wanted to go for the Garrett Seahunter Mark II, but I was lucky I could talk her into getting one at all.
Geez, I wouldn't tell the world this...........

But I wish you lots of luck. Maybe you'll find HER one and then your off to get an upgrade detector and more time to get away from doing chores and "Honey-Doos."

checkmate

Jun 6, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace 100
Never listen to your wife, Always go with your gut. She will always think your nuts, no matter what your doing. When they want something all of a sudden what your doing is temporally interesting. I have been detecting for two years and my wife thinks I'm more nutty then the first day I bought the detector. You should see the look on her face when I tell her I want to buy a better one.

OP
OP
C

CrimsonDrac

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2007
checkmate said:
Never listen to your wife, Always go with your gut. She will always think your nuts, no matter what your doing. When they want something all of a sudden what your doing is temporally interesting. I have been detecting for two years and my wife thinks I'm more nutty then the first day I bought the detector. You should see the look on her face when I tell her I want to buy a better one.

LOL! I know if I could find her a little trinket or two, she would come around. And it is not so much that she can forbid me to buy it. I even used my own money (if there is such a thing when you are married) but any married guy can confirm that you will get nasty looks for quite a while if you do not at least ask. Come on guys...you know..."the look"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread