AM Recon Sluice has arrived

khpony

May 29, 2006
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Received my Angus Mackirk Recon sluice yesterday and we (wife and I) are anxious to put it to use. Saturday we received the Garrett gold panning kits. We're new at this, been detecting 40+ years, and will be trying something new since moving to Colorado last fall. Planning on heading up in the mountains later this week to check out some spots to check later after the spring snow melts up high. Should be a great and exciting summer here in Pagosa Springs!

Upvote 0

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck! I just received my "Recon" last week and I am eager to try it out here in Ga. The weather has just not been co-operating with the location I can use it at as it has been wet and muddy and I only have two wheel drive and need 4 wheel drive. My wife is cool with my prospecting purchases but I believe I would have a hard time justifying a vehicle purchase just to prospect but hopefully my numbers hit and I win the lottery soon!:icon_thumright:

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck! I just received my "Recon" last week and I am eager to try it out here in Ga. The weather has just not been co-operating with the location I can use it at as it has been wet and muddy and I only have two wheel drive and need 4 wheel drive. My wife is cool with my prospecting purchases but I believe I would have a hard time justifying a vehicle purchase just to prospect but hopefully my numbers hit and I win the lottery soon!:icon_thumright:
Just dont sell the hog to fund your prospecting LOL

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would never sell the hog! I am actually putting trunk bags on her so I can use her for prospecting trips. Little easier on the fuel plus it is spring now so I try to stay off 4 wheels and stick to two as much as possible....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread