Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to post about a great experience I had today. My Deus WS5 headphones started to fail a while ago, and finally the left side stopped working entirely. My warranty is expired. I contacted a company called Detector Electronics Corp in Massachusetts, and they told me it was a common problem and they’d fix them for free. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1570389172.170488.jpg

Today I picked up my package, and I couldn’t believe it when I opened it up and saw a BRAND NEW pair of headphones! These are around $400 Canadian, so I was blown away!

Big thanks to both the Deus company and Detector Electronics Corp!

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That’s a encouraging post since I own a couple deus products.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good on them. You can now hear the whole nail in stereo. GL to ya!:occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You can't beat that. Good to hear you got um replaced

Doug H

May 23, 2014
Cumberland, VA
Detector(s) used
White's coinmaster pro
Garrett at pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Other
So I read the original post three times to make sure I understood it. So are you saying you contacted a company that you had no previous contact with before about fixing a pair of headphones that you did not buy from them and they sent you a brand new replacement pair for free? A company that just gives away free product? I vote those people business of the year with customer service of a lifetime. Great score for you.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I read the original post three times to make sure I understood it. So are you saying you contacted a company that you had no previous contact with before about fixing a pair of headphones that you did not buy from them and they sent you a brand new replacement pair for free? A company that just gives away free product? I vote those people business of the year with customer service of a lifetime. Great score for you.

Deus detectors are manufactured in France, and Detector Electronics Corp is sort of a North American representative for them as far as I understand. They deal with repairs/replacements, and then I'm sure that Deus reimburses them.

I'm very impressed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions