Amazing Brass Knuckles Metal Detecting Find

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Out metal detecting with my friend when he made an amazing discovery. I was out metal detecting with my Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector and my friend was using his Tesoro. We were metal detecting with out detectors in a woodland permission we have where we usually find coins, lead bullets, rifle casings through to toy cars & cap guns. This trip was a very short trip, we were out for less than 2 hours on the hunt with out metal detectors and my friend unearthed an amazing find which we never expected to discover where we are detecting. My Minelab Xterra 705 happily pulling bullets and a few coins when I heard my mate shouting he had a great find and as you can see in the video, his Tesoro unearthed a great unusual find, some pointed end brass knuckles (knuckle dusters) which was easily declared the find of the day.

Upvote 0

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
Sweet on the brass knuckles, Id add that to my detecting arsenal in my hood

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
I've not cleaned up the casings but I think my friend has mentioned those models of guns

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pair of brass knuckles (not brass), exactly like yours. Found while beach detecting in Pattaya Thailand, last year. Havent checked the street shops, but I`m guessing, made in Thailand.

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
vicious things aren't they, certainly wouldn't want to get hit by them at all... These were found in the UK and they're banned from sale here (although the odd market "smoke" stall might try now & then), illegal to carry in public too as they're classed as an offensive weapon but if you already own some, they're fine to own if left at home though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread