crew.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 919
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

brla

Bavaria Mike said:
Are you using Detectors to locate the treasure, 2-6 meters deep?? Where is the Balkan Republic, Bosnia?? I'm interested in the whole story, would be an interesting treasure tale!? HH, Mike

im ussing LRL proffessionals locators for any kind of: gold silver diamonds platinium currency and much more

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

buudman said:
THE COIN WITH THE HORSE ON IT I DUG ONE LIKE IT NOT LONG AGO.
? ?REALY NICE DIGS HEY WHATS ON THE FRONT. IM THINKING CELTIC GOLD.

is Turkey ottoman old gold coinage

regards

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ottoman empire dates 1300-1922, I believe it originated in Turkey but spanned into Europe, Asia and North Africa. They fought every inch of the way so if you are close to a battle field, the finds you already found should be just a start. The first gold coins of the Ottoman empire were minted in 1477 however, yours could be older and not minted under the empire. I searched for a few Ottoman empire gold coins and none of them have a horse. It does have a Celtic/Greek look about the coin with the horse. The other coin reminds me of a Medieval coin with the Latin word "ANNO" meaning "the year of" and the numeral "M=1000". Can I ask what model of LRL you are using? I really thought those LRL detectors sounded to good to be true. HH, Mike

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is by chance as I have not bought many coins in my life, maybe 10 but, I have a very similar coin to the one with the M on it.? It was sold as a Byzantine coin.? I have to check my history before I say more but I think it's the same era, Ottoman/Byzantine.? I think the gold coins may display an Antelope, rather than a horse.? HH, Mike
47b5dc38b3127cce90086a247f5c00000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this look like the other side of the coin?? HH, Mike
47b5dc38b3127cce90086a207f5800000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coin ID...

Hi BRLA, I have IDed the coin with the "ANNO M" on it. It is a Byzantine dated around 574-578 AD minted in Nicomedia. Nicomedia was located on the Turkish side of what we know as Istanbul and Constantinople on the Greek side. My coin is from around 580 AD minted in Constantinople. HH, Mike

OP
OP
B

brla

Mystro7 said:
Hey brla, If you have a LRL that actually does work, and you used it to find your "ottoman" gold coinage, then I know where you can get $25,000! Check out this site, if you can prove an LRL that works you could have this cash! Check it out, and check out the reviews this guy has on some LRL models.? ;)? ? http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geotech/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports.dat

No One of this models i curenntly use also do u speak for location on the USA whcih i can find 25k usd or in the europe location?

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

Re: Coin ID...

Bavaria Mike said:
Hi BRLA, I have IDed the coin with the "ANNO M" on it.? It is a Byzantine dated around 574-578 AD minted in Nicomedia.? Nicomedia was located on the Turkish side of what we know as Istanbul and Constantinople on the Greek side.? My coin is from around 580 AD minted in Constantinople.? HH, Mike

our finds coins is not from Byzantine age it is from ottoman empire age between 1400 year and 1600 year total information i will have soon which year which king more infos...

Regards

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The coin with the "M" is definitely a Byzantine coin dated 500-600 AD. Look forward to more of the finds and some explanations of them, I'm curious! Do you have a model name of your LRL? HH, Mike

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
BRIA your LRL can be any make, or model. This guy will even fly to what ever country you are in. If you are able to prove ANY LRL to actually work, he will pay YOU $25,000.00. Explore his site somemore and it will give you more information on how to set this up. I mean if you have an LRL that DOES work than you have nothing to lose and 25 grand to win. This guy is not a scammer and is putting his money on the line. I mean what a CACHE that would be, and you wouldnt even have to dig for it! If I had one that worked or anyone else reading this for that matter, I would have no problem flying this guy to my house so he can make me out a check for 25 grand. Seems like an easy CACHE to me :)

A

aquabob

Nice finds brla!!! I read over the 25,000 offer. Brla would have to fly to North Carolina with his LRL, and prove that it works. If brla was a manufacturer of LRL's, then the gentleman would fly to brla's location. So far, NO ONE has taken him up on his offer IF brla is serious, and he can find treasure with his LRL, then that should be an easy 25,000!!!

bob

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not that I'm a skeptic, but that use of language led me to believe the finders were from Europe - or somewhere over seas.

It is interesting to note that their ip address is from DALLAS TEXAS.

Marc

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
Not that I'm a skeptic, but that use of language led me to believe the finders were from Europe - or somewhere over seas.

Marc
I kind of thought as much......with all the stalling and inconsistencies in the gr.I use spell check ,at least sontimes!

OP
OP
B

brla

Marc said:

Marc

dear sir i every day ussing anonymous IP addresses from all over the world because on this public forums idle also federals who investigate and spy hunters who hunt big treasures it is for security & personal security purporces

Regards

OP
OP
B

brla

McNickle said:
Marc said:

Marc
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I kind of thought as much......with all the stalling and inconsistencies in the gr.I use spell check ,at least sontimes!

it was found in other country curenntly greece is not a place which have a lot of old & big treasure.

regards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread