AMAZING Human beings & Tnet Memebers.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every once in a while you are given reason to step back and evaluate the human race. Now without pointing fingers, all I can say is that in the last couple of weeks I have been witness to so many good and thoughtless acts from Tnet members it once again has instilled in me that our society and culture is still in fantastic shape. And that's all I'm going to say about it, other then, once again I have been inspired by the actions of others. :icon_thumright:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bigscoop said:
Every once in a while you are given reason to step back and evaluate the human race. Now without pointing fingers, all I can say is that in the last couple of weeks I have been witness to so many good and thoughtless acts from Tnet members it once again has instilled in me that our society and culture is still in fantastic shape. And that's all I'm going to say about it, other then, once again I have been inspired by the actions of others. :icon_thumright:

Well now, this is a positive post if there ever was one.

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great people , educational and entertaining . What more could a detectorist ask for ?

OK , well I would like to detect a cache of 100 or so 20 lb gold bars ......:3barsgold::headbang:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
'Scoop' ,
I ain't gonna tell them . The ones that didn't figger it out weren't really part of it , nohow...........

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

bigscoop you meant "good and thoughtful acts". Not thoughtless. But, point taken. My greatest regret is that I probably seem thoughtless in my reply. Best regards to you always bigscoop.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop you meant "good and thoughtful acts". Not thoughtless. But, point taken. My greatest regret is that I probably seem thoughtless in my reply. Best regards to you always bigscoop.

Actually "thoughtless".....done without even giving it a second thought, just out of their nature. Some really good people, to be sure. :icon_thumright:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We all have only ONE thing we will take with us to the grave... that is our reputation. TTC

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry C,
You've no worries, your reputation, IMHO, will keep you quite comfortable and safe......63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread